My Thesis Statement

Author: Bosa / Labels:

Hip Hop is not a leisure activity or just some bs waste of time.

Its start that way but it evolves to an addiction really fast. People tell me im good and other people say i suck and stop. Honestly I can't ... that's just how it is.

I started off tryna be the next Lupe...people said I need to spit to be more entertaining
Then I change to be Kanye............... people said I am wack and I need to find my voice
Next I spit as the real Cameron....... people said what the hell is this man

well fuck u

I'm Tired of it .. I found the Inner Hip Hop in me and I love it
Im not like everyone else. Never will be but when Im spittin bout me

Not Spittin to be hot...I'm not knockin that at all, it's a different part of Hip Hop, I'm just not interested in creating it..(but that shit is mad entertaining, Punch lines and Swagger make a good time)

Hip Hop has some many other hidden gems tho... You just have to appreciate the art to understand tho.

The people that listen to my songs for the meanings the feelins behind. I appreciate that a lot.

Jenai, Reckless, Decible, Ri$k, BZ, Evan thanks

But anyway this is why I'm annoyed by Asher Roth haters. Hip Hop is the most liberal and unique form of music because anyone can do it if they work for it.

I respect hip hop in all its forms Asher is a suburban white kid when he spits I enjoy him creatively being a suburban white guy spittin about the life of a suburban white kid.

Im a suburban black kid who loves soul music, 90 hip hop, witty lupe lyrics, and being a chill care free guy.

Its not mainstream I KNOW but it is still HIP HOP

Just like DS's pain and not giving a shit what ppl think about his art and form of Hip Hop

Just like Ri$k's hype he gets when he lays down a track... its hilarious and cool to watch at the same time dud has passion

And BZ when he gets that weird punchline that turns into comedic gold when he plays it back on his beat.

Hip Hop should be experienced by everyone, ANYONE can do it, of course it needs polishing, but in the end if you think about it anyone who takes it serious and works for is not a wack rapper. Hip Hop is an artform that should have 6.8 billion styles thats the beauty of it.

THAT IS MY THESIS STATEMENT

btw for all yall unaware there are 6.8 billion peeps on this planet called Earth lol.

Saw something amazing today too haha dont worry lmao Im a weird dude

¡¡¡DeadFresh Summer 09!!!! Adios Mio!!!

1 comments:

Dan S. said...

that might be the realest blog post ever....keep doing you man, proud of you.

Fans