I like my "Thesis Statement" a lot its good but I want it to be flawless.
My flow and writing gets better each day so clearly the music I recorded weeks ago or even yesterday feels likes its missing something.
I re record songs but then I figure why not just do it again.
I'm gonna hold back the release of "Thesis Statement" not scraping it like "Flint Hall Records".
I have been making mad progress and I wanna give whatever fans I have following my true Thesis, my true argue, which means I'm gonna need to edit, revise, and re-do its more work but it'll be worth it in the end.
A title like "Thesis Statement" means this mixtape represents a lot about how I view life and Hip Hop.
This has to be the tape where ppl either respect what I spit or Imma need to do some thinkin. This tape must be flawless, entertaining, smooth, and it MUST BE ME all at the same time.
Thinkin bout each track everything can be done better.
Oh Lawd.. got some work to do.. Starting Now

0 comments:
Post a Comment